Thursday, September 4, 2008

One of my new Favs!!

So once a month, in the evening for a few hours, I'm fortunate enough to get out of the house and have some girl time! You guessed it...last night was Bunko!!! Now any self respecting gal knows that Bunko would not be Bunko without wine. Last night Linda Healy introduced me to what might be my new favorite red wine. Those of you that know me know that I love my sweet whites and there is no replacing them, but I've never found a red that I could drink like a white. Well, this just might be the one!! It's not expensive either. Costco Carries it for under $10. Run out and get it...you won't be disappointed!


2 comments:

Paul and Lisa said...

I think I have had this before! In fact, my mom might have brought soem of this a while back. We were at Cost Co and we stopped at the wine section and this girl had a display up with their new wine. I'll have to ask my mom and see if it's the same one.

Cathi Hamen said...

sounds like a new addition for the wives get together/ get ready and gift exchange at cmas!! YUMMY! We have the same taste in wine mine friend!